Teaching and Learning: Core
Our Vision for Student Success
Santa Maria-Bonita is committed to preparing successful citizens who are college and career ready. To achieve this level of readiness, every student will learn at grade level and beyond through effective Tier 1 practices.
We have a deliberate, intentional culture of learning with high expectations where every day, every educator, every staff member, and every student seeks to learn and strives for growth.
We support and challenge each other to stay focused on what matters most: ensuring that in every classroom our students are tackling relevant, challenging content, taking ownership of their learning, and improving every day.
- 21st Century Classroom
- 2021-2022 Professional Learning Flyers
- College & Career Readiness Plan
- Core Curriculum Pacing Guides
- Early Childhood Education
- Leader Professional Learning
- Literacy Tools
- Meet Your TOSAs
- Multi-Lingual/Multi-Cultural Services
- Report Cards
- SMBSD New Teacher Academy
- Substitute Teacher Tr4aining Program
- Teaching and Learning Bulletin
Professional Learning Calendar
Link to the view the calendar.
Click below on the blue + symbol to add the calendar to your SMBSD calendar.